Houston, Texas – April 27th 2015 – Single Family Office Petro Lucrum, Inc. is pleased to announce participation the S & P Capital IQ 7th Annual Energy Symposium on April 28th and 29th, 2015.
Join S&P Capital IQ in Houston this April for our 7th Annual Energy Symposium. Industry thought leaders will join McGraw Hill Financial to provide insight on the financial opportunities and challenges faced by the volatile oil and gas industry.
Why Should You Attend?
- Gain a New Perspective: Learn about innovation within the energy sector from our keynote speaker, Robert Bryce, Senior Fellow at The Manhattan Institute
- Volumes of Insight with Minimal Time Commitment: Become immersed in the latest thinking on the state of the market from well-respected analysts, researchers, and industry practitioners
- Explore Investment Philosophies: Discover new investment approaches within the energy sector
- Understanding the Evolution: Engage with experts on the future of MLP M&As, the impact of cap-ex drawbacks, technology advancements, and much more
- Networking Opportunities: Meet and engage with peers and thought leaders within the industry
About S & P Capital IQ:
CREATED IN 2010 IN RESPONSE TO THE RAPIDLY CHANGING AND CHALLENGING NEEDS OF OUR GLOBAL FINANCIAL CLIENTS, THE FIRM BROUGHT TOGETHER MANY OF THE KEY RESEARCH, ANALYTIC AND DATA CAPABILITIES OF STANDARD & POOR’S WITH CAPITAL IQ, THE LEADING SOURCE FOR FINANCIAL DATA.
For more information visit: http://www.spcapitaliq.com/our-thinking/events/s-p-capital-iq-7th-annual-energy-symposium
Location: Four Seasons 1300 Lamar Street Houston, TX 77010
Sponsor: S & P Capital IQ
About Petro Lucrum, Inc.
Petro Lucrum is an Upstream Oil & Gas Single Family Office focused on E & P and Oilfield Services onshore USA. We are integrated through direct sector investments, mergers and acquisitions. We are headquartered in the energy capital of the World, Houston, Texas.